Simple Look

Friday 12 October 2012


face - l'oreal paris infallible / rimmel london pressed powder / 2true concealer // cheeks - rimmel lonon powder blush // brows - no7 amazing eyes pencil // eyes - revlon colour stay eye liner / rimmel london lash accelerator mascara / rimmel london glam eyes shadow // lips - rimmel sweetie.

Hey everyone, I thought I'd do a Make Up OTD because It was my dad's birthday last night and I was going to his party, even though this was yesterday I thought you'd like to see how I wore my make up. I went for a very subtle sort of everyday look that still looks classy in the evening, my family complimented on how nice it looked and it was nice to see someone who wasn't 'caked' (haha) as my younger cousin was, as they said 'caked' and was sporting some crazy panda eyes.


I went for subtle winged liner and just a nude shade of eye shadow so it didn't look too heavy. I am quite naturally pale so I tend not to use bronzer, although occasionally I do to add contour and some highlight, I also use a really light blush just to give my cheeks a hint of colour, I went for a bold lipstick to help go with the eyes. I really liked this look as for my everyday make up I tend only to wear winged liner, mascara and foundation/powder, so this look was a change, even though it doesn't seem much I feel it looks great.

I'll be reviewing all the products I used in my next blogpost!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...