NOTD: Mushroom

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Barry M Nail Paint - Mushroom

Hey Dolls.
If you've been following my blog for some time now then you may know I have an undying love for Barry M nail paints, this is the only brand that I really use as I feel its just the best for me, I love it. The range of colours is fantastic and I'm always finding new shades to add to my ever growing collection, and who doesn't love having a rather large collection of nail varnishes? One to match every outfit! I also adore the packaging, it looks so clean, neat and pretty especially how there is a small gap at the bottom and sides so it looks like it's floating, the best thing about this polish is they're only £2.99, which is so affordable for anyone!

The colour that I have on in the photos is called 'Mushroom' and is one of my favorite colours of all time, I can't even begin to think about how many times I've repurchased it, it's just the perfect colour. It's a dark nude kind of colour and just goes with anything. I really recommend this colour as it will suit anyone.

I'm sorry this post was rather short, I've been so ill the past few days and just haven't felt up to even opening the laptop! Hope you're all having a lovely week!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shade!

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this colour too :) not the sort of thing I normally go for but it's actually soo gorgeous and goes with everything! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely neutral nails - it's so satisfying when they go with everything!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a nail of the week on my blog you should check it out
    I am jealous I wish they sold barry M in the US
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colour, & it's perfect for autumn and winter :) x

    http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful nails, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/11/growing-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jade! :)
    Beautiful nail paint and a lovely blog you have :)
    thank you for dropping by on mine XD
    Following you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...