Today's post is going to be a little different from my usual posts. I'm so excited to let you all know that I've been nominated for the Leibster & Versatile Blogger Awards by the lovely Heather from Verrism, I am so honored to have even been considered for this award so a massive thank you!
When I first found out about this award I was so happy that I was able to be apart of is as I've not been blogging for long and am so flattered that people do enjoy reading my blog! This award is a really lovely one as the whole idea around it is to bring attention to the smaller blogs out there with some amazing content that is yet to be discovered here on the internet - It's also such an amazing way to really meet some amazing people from all around the world, and is also a fabulous way for bloggers (big or small) to come together and grow! Yet again I am so thankful and flattered to have been nominated, so thank you so much once again Heather!
The Leibster Award
The rules are:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
The Versatile Blogger Award
The rules are:
1. Every blogger nominated has been awarded this award.
2. You must thank the blogger that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 bloggers to nominate and post links to their blog.
4. You must post 7 things about yourself
7 Things about me
1. I am probably the smallest 16 year old you will meet, I'm only around 5 feet.
2. I'm a size 3 in shoes and finding shoes which are that size is a nightmare!
3. I'm so emotional, I cry at everything movies, songs, TV shows.
4. My biggest regret is dying my hair, I'm still growing it out today!
5. I love reading, I try to read as much as I can.
6. I really enjoy helping people, giving them advise and being a shoulder to cry on.
7. I'm a very happy and excitable person, it takes a lot to get me down!
Questions from Heather
1. What is your favorite blog?
This is such a tough one, I have so many favorite blogs that I can't even begin to say! I would however have to say beautycrush as she was the first blogger that I ever came across and she was my inspiration.
2. What is your dream job?
I would really love to be a forensic detective just like in CSI as I love the show and find it so interesting But in reality a lawyer or a journalist!
3. Do you shop online or prefer to go shopping in stores?
Both, I love shopping in stores because you can purchase your item right away and see how it really looks, and I love shopping online as you can get items not available in stores and you don't have to leave the house!
4. Favorited beauty product EVER?
Concealer, just because I can't choose and who can really live without concealer?
5. Most embarrassing moment?
So many to name but id probably have to say when one of my friends was sick all over me and I stank of his sick for the rest of the night, some of which was in my hair.
6. Where would you most like to go on holiday and why?
Japan, love the culture and Tokyo is just amazing
7. 5 words that best describe you?
Small, quirky, confident, happy, honest.
8. Trend/item of clothing you are loving at the moment?
Lita dupes (oh, yeah!).
9. If you could speak any language what would it be and why?
Italian, just because Italian is such a pretty language!
10. What’s your favorite nail polish brand and colour?
Barry M - Mint.
11. Wedges or normal heels?
Tough choice! I'd have to say wedges for comfort and heels for style, either floats my boat!
Questions for my nominees:
1. What blog is your daily read?
2. What was the inspiration for your blogs name?
3. What made you want to start up your blog?
4. Favorite accessory to make an outfit?
5. Describe yourself in 3 words?
6. Who in your life inspires you and why?
7. How long have you been blogging?
8. Heels of flats?
9. Favorite shop to buy your clothing?
10. If you could spend the day with any celebrity who would it be and why?
I know this post was super long so thank you for taking the time to read it, and a massive thank you to Heather once again I really do appreciate it!