Koalas and Studs

Friday 23 November 2012

Koala studded collar shirt / Nude studded loafers - Primark


Hey everyone!
Over the past few months as I've been trailing around Primark I've felt they have really outdone themselves in regards to what pieces they've been stocking. I'm sure everyone is sick to death of seeing studs absolutely everywhere and on anything that they can be attached to, but I can't get enough, I just love studs and even more so lately! I spotted this shirt on the back wall and loved it, alongside this was a pug print shirt which I also loved but unfortunately when I tried it on it looked terrible on me so I stuck with the Koala print, and am so glad I did because I've been wearing it so much! It was also pretty cheap, £12, I feel it looks way more expensive! I also spotted these stunning studded loafers which I just melted at, they are so perfect. I've been looking for a pair of nude studded loafers for a while now so you can probably imagine my excitement when I saw these, they also had them in a 3 (hoora!) and they were only £10! I don't know about anybody else out there who's a size 3, but I find it extremely difficult to find my size, so I'm super happy Primark have organised their shoes with coloured labels so they're easy to find, they have a pinky red label so I just look out for that now!

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday evening!




27 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorable! I think I'll need to get myself a pair...haha ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both these pieces really gorgeous :) xo

    http://www.dressedinthecity.com/2012/11/international-giveaway-clip-in-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your purchases! the blouse is super cute. & thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the koala top, the pattern is so pretty and I love the studs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable shoes......
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are fantastic, they look like the Topshop ones but for a fraction of the price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. god primark just has the coolest pieces. i love this look so much. this blouse is incredible.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both beautiful items. Unfortunately, I didn't see the blouse at Primark last week.

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely blog you have:)
    and this shirt is sooooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this blouse is so lovely! can't believe it's from primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love those shoes :) I am kind of getting sick of studs but then whenever I get tired of anything there's always that one thing you see one day that completely makes you change your mind.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love both so much!!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh your shoes are the best.
    and such a cute print on your blouse.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. your shoes are stunning! You bought some amazing things!
    Would you like to join my GIVE AWAY?
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The koala print shirt is amazing! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shirt if lovely I'm really surprised it was from Primark it looks like a Topshop sort of thing! xxx

    Tia xx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both these things are so nice especially for primark! Love them. Your newest follower too! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the studs on both lady-like pieces!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great purchases! I am really loving Primark at the moment, they seem to be getting things just so right! :) That shirt is so cute on you <3
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. love those shoes.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable shirt! You wouldnt think it was Primark x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally adore that koala blouse! what a cute print :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This koala print is adorable! Can't believe it's from primark :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love this combination! <3333
    so cute and great color :)

    http://kissforthesky.blogspot.com
    melina astri <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...