Birthday Haul

Saturday, 17 November 2012

Skater skirt // Lita dupes // Ferrero rocher // Christmas cardigan // Mustache set rings // Cross earrings // Alex perfume set// Super Mario 3D land // Cath Kidston hand creams // River Island gift vouchers // Spike bracelets // Skull earrings // Cross ear cuffs // Barry M nail paints.

Hey everyone!
So, as you may know it was my birthday last week, the ol' 1-6! I am now officially an 'adult' however this has not made me feel any older, I still love childish things and I always will! My birthday this year was very small and I really didn't do much except go to Nandos, there was cake of course, and singing.. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening and am so glad it was a quiet one as I really do hate being made a fuss of, I never have done! 

I also thought I'd do a haul to share with you all what I got for my birthday! - Please don't feel that I'm bragging or that I'm showing off, this post was requested and I always love seeing other peoples hauls so why not? Dive on in! My main present was a new laptop, however it hasn't been bought yet as I am paying half myself. I also got some amazing Lita dupes which I will be doing my next post on! I'd like to apologies for the poor image quality, they didn't look like that on small screen (grrr)!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! ^_^ Those shoes are absolutely amazing by the way O_O xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to die for!! Hope you had an ace birthday!

    Lucy xo

    http://www.lucyadoresfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh you got some lovely goodies :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy birthday! Some of the stuff you got is lovely!! Cath Kidston is amazing!! Would you be able to take a quick look at my blog?

    issymushroom.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, awesome items! I love the litas and the jewellery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some really great stuff! And happy (belated) birthday! I hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday :) Love the lita dupes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those listas I'm so jealous!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh nice presents.

    xxxx

    allthingspretty-rara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    Blog followed.
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the skulls stuff!
    What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful blog, I congratulate ... really well done. I will follow you, I would like to me to be a supporter of my italian blog
    http://ragazzocomune.blogspot.it/
    http://scrivimidamore.blogspot.it/ the blog I have a translator so you can read it in English ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I see some fairisle print in that haul and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! I love seeing what people get for their birthdays, and it looks like you got some lovely things - those Lita dupes look amaaaazing X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated Birthday love! Looks like you got some great stuff there!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw happy belated birthday! Love the stud bracelets and Barry m polishes :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I read this Blog it's really nice, thanks for Sharing with us and find one Of the best deal here:-

    Cheap makeup
    Revlon Lipstick
    Revlon Nail Polish
    Revlon
    Maybelline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...